Saturday, December 12, 2015

30 Days of Devotion to Hekate: Day 28

28. Something you wish you knew about Hekate but don’t currently.

I think the people who created this ran out of ideas for prompts. The whole point of not knowing is you don't know what to ask. I know quite a bit but there's always more to know.

Maybe since there's so much guesswork on her origins, I'd like to know where she originated, Thrace, Mesopotamia, near there, not even close, where, beyond just our inferring fact based on ancient information.

I'm drawing a blank here. There's always that pesky heated debate (that I've basically beaten to death) on whether it's ok to see her as a Crone or Maiden/Mother/Crone. What She really thinks. Me personally, not my monkeys, not my circus but I do think it's at best a modern spin on it and not really accurate.

Ok seriously, that's all I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment