Wednesday, December 2, 2015

30 Days of Devotion to Hekate: Day 20

20. Art that reminds me of Hekate:

I know it says "that reminds me of Hekate" but what better way than to post images that people have made OF Hekate. I'm not big on art or interpreting art so I picked a few images I've come across that really speak to me of Hekate.

By Jo-Freyr @ DeviantArt
This one speaks to me particularly as a Devotee. I don't typically follow Hekate as a triple deity oras a 3 headed deity or any other than singular but for some reason a few of these DO speak to me despite or maybe because they're in triple form.

HECATE By Victoria Frances 
I LOVE this one. Triple Goddess and all. 

The only source I can find on this says "Mermade Arts"
Hecate by Mari-Na (on DeviantArt)
Hecate by Hrefngast (on DeviantArt)
I'm not sure if I should read more into the fact that several of my favorite pieces on Hekate are of a triple Goddess. But I love all of these. Maybe I should look into more single pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment