Sunday, December 6, 2015

30 Days of Devotion to Hekate: Day 23

23. Your own composition – a piece of writing about or for this deity 

I already wrote one devotional hymn this past month (that I can't share as it was an offering directly to Hekate and not for public view). I'm also super sick so I'm doing excellent just stringing two sentences together.

Hail Hekate! Torchbearing Mistress and Keeper of Keys.
She who guides me through the darkness.
Illuminating the paths on which I travel,
Leading me through both triumph and sadness.

Hail Hekate! Night Wandering Savior.
She who wanders the night with her restless dead.
Mistress of Magic, She of the Three Paths,
Walk me down these roads of mine and lead me not astray.

Hail Hekate! Sovereign Goddess of Many Names.
Unconquerable Queen of the Crossroads.
Blessed Be Thy Names
O' Glorious Saffron Cloaked Lady of the Night.

Copyright (c) Rosalind Calypso – All Rights Reserved. If you see this or any of my other works copied *without crediting or permission* please contact me here or at calypso (dot) rose423 (at) gmail (dot) com.

No comments:

Post a Comment