Thursday, November 26, 2015

We Interrupt Our Regularly Scheduled Program

I got off track due to a massive allergy attack (think inhaler, benedryl, the whole nine) that put me to sleep for the last half of the day. I'm try to get caught up between Thanksgiving festivities today (it's after 2 AM) but if not I'll have a WHOLE lot of catching up to do late this evening and Friday.

I managed to get a full moon rite and a devotional hymn in but that's about it.

In the interim, I'm wide awake sitting on the edge of my bed enjoying my furry baby Nyx trying to burrow into the blankets where my husband is sleeping. Nyx has a thing for hours and hours of blanket burrowing and face nudging at night then around 6-7 AM runs off somewhere.

Goodnight friends.
Bright Blessings!
~ Calypso
🌕

No comments:

Post a Comment